Raised Trade Show Flooring solutions: Stand Out in the crowd and hide electrical.
Things to know about Raised Floor at trade shows :
- Flooring only ships on pallet via Freight regardless of square footage.
- Budget for related expenses such as Material Handling, Shipping.
- Before installing the floor, make sure your electrical order has been completed as per floor plan.
- Installation & Dismantle labor will increase as crew need first to assemble the raised flooring before starting building exhibit booth.
- Most raised floors (above certain height) needs to be ADA compliant and require one or more ramps allowing wheelchair access to your booth.
There are various options available for the support base or foundation such as high density plastic tiles to be covered with upper finishing, aluminum frame platforms with infill panels, wooden platforms and more.
And there are many options to choose for the floor finishing itself: wood, vinyl, turf, tiles, rollable graphics… We can help you make the best decision based on your requirements for bearing load, aesthetics, budget, ease of use, etc….
A trade show platform or raised floor will clearly set you apart from booth spaces covered with carpets. It will also allow you to hide all your electrical cables and other wiring. Typically, the raised flooring base/foundation is offered as a RENTAL SOLUTION and the upper finishing is a purchase.