Grab Attention with Our Trade Show Booth Kits in Las Vegas
Trade Show Stands & Exhibit Designs in Las Vegas
Welcome to our Las VegasTrade Shows page. Convention centers, events centers, meeting rooms. If it’s where people meet, it’s offered by one of the LVCVA’s world-class facilities. And visitors always have a variety of options. Some of the largest conventions and trade shows in the world call Las Vegas home for one reason – the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) can handle the volume, traffic and grand-scale requirements that make a successful show. From the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to World of Concrete, the LVCC can accommodate millions of square feet of floor space, outdoor exhibit space, meeting rooms, training rooms and plenty of parking. Cashman Center provides an array of open hall space, meeting and exhibit rooms, as well as a minor-league baseball stadium for special events – and is located in Downtown Las Vegas, just blocks from the famous Fremont Street experience and vintage downtown hotels. In addition, the LVCVA owns and operates five visitor information and welcome centers.
Mandalay Bay is one of the largest meeting facilities on the Las Vegas Strip, with 2.1 million gross square feet of meeting and exhibit space. Designed to give planners, exhibitors, and contractors a clear understanding of responsibilities.
Welcome to Las Vegas, and to all that The Venetian, The Palazzo and Sands Expo has to offer. From an array of business amenities and services to incredible dining, entertainment, and shopping, it’s all here under one roof. With so many incredible, award-winning restaurants under one roof, every indulgence can be satisfied without going far. Whether you’re seeking a fine dining experience, casual eats, or a quick bite, it’s all available at The Venetian and The Palazzo. From gondola rides and sprees through the Grand Canal Shoppes, to interactive experiences at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas or Da Vinci The Exhibition, there are countless offerings and special events to make a working trip to Las Vegas extra memorable.
Trade Show Displays Las Vegas
Las Vegas Convention Center’s Information
The Las Vegas Convention Center is one of the busiest facilities in the world – a 3.2 million square foot facility located within a short distance of more than 100,000 guest rooms. Operated by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA), the center is well known among industry professionals for its versatility. In addition to approximately two million square feet of exhibit space, 145 meeting rooms (more than 241,000 square feet) handle seating capacities ranging from 20 to 2,500. A grand lobby and registration area (more than 225,000 square feet) efficiently link existing exhibit halls with new exhibit and meeting rooms, and allow simultaneous set-up, break-down and exhibiting of multiple events.
- At $.33 per net square foot per show day, the cost of Las Vegas Convention Center exhibit space is highly competitive with other facilities.
- Las Vegas Convention Center encompasses 3.2 million square feet of total building space under roof.
- Sixteen exhibit halls (1,940,631 sq.ft.) separable by movable walls.
- Lobby and Concourse areas of 109,515 sq.ft. and 144 meeting rooms, with seating capacities ranging from 20 to 7,500 for public use, meetings, or convention trade show exhibit booth area. Room combinations offer meeting expansion versatility.
- All exhibit halls on ground level have unlimited floor capacity. Exhibit halls are air conditioned/heated and fire sprinkler protected. Full utility service columns, perimeter and overhead throughout the entire exhibit area
- Electrical power (110/120V 20 amps) single phase, 208/480V three phase. Underground power distribution and telephone/Internet service in parking lots Silver 1 & 2 and telephone service in Gold Lots. Metal halide and fluorescent overhead lighting throughout exhibit halls.
- Accessibility directly from parking lot to floor. No dock or lifts necessary, however docks are available at east end of North, Central and South Halls with levelers. Exterior on-site crate storage. Ceiling heights: Exhibit Halls C1, C2, S1, S3, S4 – 25 feet; Exhibit Hall S2 – 30 feet; and Exhibit Halls C3, C4, C5, N1, N2, – 35 feet; N3, N4 – 33 feet. (N2 & N3 have area that is 22 feet, C3 concourse is 31 feet).
- Parking for over 5,000 cars. Depending on the event, parking may require a daily fee. Please check directly with the event – in advance of your visit – to see if paid parking is in effect.
- Ingress/Egress for physically challenged, also elevator service to second level meeting rooms and office areas.
- Master Antenna system throughout building for local, cable or closed circuit television at a nominal fee.
- Audio recording rooms available at a nominal fee.
- Satellite antenna pads available on the roof at a nominal fee.
- Supplemental registration assistance provided by highly skilled, uniformed professionals at competitive costs.
- Informational brochures, maps, service lists, rate sheets available.
- Free wireless Internet access available in all common lobby areas in the convention center and in Luckys restaurant in the Grand Lobby and the Aces Restaurant in the South Hall.
- Centerplate: Food service and on-site catering.
- Cox Business Advanced Convention Services: Full range state-of-the-art telephone, data cable drops and Internet service available throughout the facility and parking areas.
- FedEx Office: Business center on site.
The following is a list of our service providers, procedures, and offerings:
LVCVA Convention and Meeting Registration Services
We’re here to help, and our staff of skilled professionals will help you hit the ground running with supplemental registration assistance
Food service and on-site catering.
Advanced Convention Services
Fax: (702) 920-8255
Exclusive provider of telephone, Internet, wireless, and data network services for the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Cox Digital Advertising
Reach convention attendees through advertising on the 14-location, digital-display network throughout the LVCC. These strategically placed monitors range in size from a 55” monitor to our 14’ x 22’ grand lobby display.
Optimize our network:
- Wholesale/Retail Models
- Creative Services
- Interactive Features
- Social Network Feeds
- Exhibitor Ads
- Mobile Applications
- Sponsorship Recognition
Several Las Vegas Convention Center policies have been put online for your convenience. To obtain a complete listing of policies, please refer to the Building Users Manual.The Building Users Manual provides information on rates, facility usage, deposits, cancellations, advertising, security, fire & safety regulations and other services at the convention center. Please refer to the manual for information about the requirements for service contractors and display houses before providing services (constructing or setting exhibits).
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority has, and will continue, to provide facilities which are accessible to disabled visitors.
Parking spaces for the disabled for both regular vehicles and vans are available at the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center for properly identified vehicles. Out-of-state dash placards are recognized or temporary disabled parking permits are available through the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles. Contact them in advance for an application at DMV Special Plates 775-684-4750 in Carson City or visit www.dmvnv.com. A physician’s statement will be required.
With a focus on reducing its fuel consumption the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority promotes the use of alternate energy and currently 90% of its vehicles are being powered by electric or propane. Additionally with a generous grant from the Consumer Electronic Association (CEA) the LVCC unveiled its Electronic Vehicle Charging Station during the 2014 International CES. The LVCC and resort partners such as MGM Resorts, ARIA, Mandalay Bay, and Palazzo are the growing the trend of properties in Las Vegas offering EV charging stations to visitors at no cost.
Automatic doors have been installed at both facilities at the most frequently used entrances for our disabled visitors.
Maps have been developed for the Convention Center giving an at-a-glance look at both facilities inside and out. Accessible parking, restrooms, elevators, etc. are marked to assist disabled visitors in getting from one area to another. These maps are available in the Visitor Information Center at the Convention Center or in Security at either facility.
Exterior Access Map: Click Here
Interior Access Map: Click Here
Wheelchairs and Scooters:
Requests for wheelchair and scooter rentals for use during shows at the Las Vegas Convention Center can be made through FedEx Office located in the Grand Lobby (Central Hall) and the South Hall Lobby. Please contact FedEx Office at 702-943-6780 for more information.
TDDs (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) are permanently installed at various pay phone locations throughout both the Convention Center and Cashman Center. Directional signs are posted at every bank of pay phones or, see the Accessibility Map of each facility for their location.
Volume Control Pay Phones:
Volume control pay phones are available at every bank of permanent pay phones which allows for increasing volume on the handset.
Assistive Listening System
Portable Wheelchair Lift
Wheelchair Accessible Lecturn
If you have any questions or need further information, please request our ADA Coordinator at (702) 892-0711.
Las Vegas Convention Center Brochure: Click Here
Book a Meeting or Convention: Click Here
Contact Us: Click Here
From executive gatherings to international conventions and trade shows, Mandalay Bay has the venues, expertise and resources to make your Las Vegas event a success. Imagine hosting your next sales rally or corporate party at the world-famous Mandalay Bay Events Center. Although better known for its headline concerts and world championship boxing events, this arena can also be reserved for your next meeting or convention.
Rounding out Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino’s nearly 1.7 million square feet of meeting space, the Mandalay Bay Events Center features 38,000 square feet of exhibit space and 26,000 square feet of meeting and function space. It seats 12,000 in a full arena setting.
For informaiton on Exhibitor Guidelines and Services contact Mandalay Bay Convention Center @877.632.7900 or email, email@example.com.
The Sands Expo Center and Venetian Congressfacility, located at The Venetian, house 1.8 million square feet of combined meeting and event space. The Sands Expo Center is the site of numerous events throughout the year, including portions of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and the WSAshow.
For information on Exhibitor Guidelines and Services contact Dans Expo & Convention Center @ 702.733.5070 or email, servicecenter@sandsEXPO.com