Research and development was the focus for a unique, attractive Inflatable Dome Tent unlike any other. The result was a modern, sporty product that surpassed all expectations. The AirDome Inflatable Dome Tent is able to withstand bad weather conditions (wind, rain, etc.) and rugged terrains (mountains, beaches, etc.). Available in three sizes, 10′ x 10′, 13′ x 13′ and 17′ x 17′.
AirDome Inflatable Dome Tent is carefully designed to withstand winds up to 50 mph. This unique tent works along the principles of “mechanical distortion”, meaning it will absorb the wind power coming from any direction and will always stay stable. Furthermore, this tent is free of any hardware that could damage its surrounding environment, a feature providing optimal safety to people and their property.
- Fast Airflow One-Way Valve – We have efficiently designed this fast inflating valve system which creates unidirectional air flow. It guarantees that no air will escape when you unplug your air pump.
- Stainless Steel Ballast Connections – Reinforced anchoring system for securing your tent on different terrains.
- Heavy Duty Wall Zippers – To give you freedom to customize your Inflatable Dome Tent, we have added heavy duty zippers that allow walls and windows to be added.
- Over Pressure Valves – Located on all four legs, these provide maximum security. The valve system will automatically release excess air when the optimum pressure is reached. Operating pressure is 3psi (200 mbar).
- 600 Denier Polyester – High quality fabric ideal for outdoor use. Its upgraded PU coating protects against the wind, water and UV rays. It is also fire retardant for your safety.
DACRON® OUTER TUBE FOR EXTENSIVE PROTECTION:
Dacron® makes all the difference, this fabric offers so much rigidity; the frame beams become as strong as rocks when inflated. This fabric is often compared to Kevlar® which is used to make parachute ropes. Dacron® was chosen for its high resistance in both wet and dry conditions, and its great performance against abrasion. Dacron® also has a low absorbency, allowing the fiber to quickly dry.
EXTRA-STRONG 8-LAYER SEAMS:
The use of a solid 8-Layer seam stitch was the only way to guarantee the correct air pressure resistance.
POLYURETHANE INNER TUBE WITH AIRTIGHT TECHNOLOGY – AIT (AIRTIGHT INNER TUBE):
The AIT (Airtight Inner Tube) technology does not require a constant air supply. What does that mean? For most inflatable products found on the market today, a noisy blower constantly supplying air is needed to keep good pressure its structure. This is noisy, and requires electricity, which not always conveniently available. AIT technology eliminates the need for constant air flow! Once the frame inflated, the air is sealed off inside and won’t be released until you open the valves.
CUSTOM INFLATABLE DOME TENTS
INFLATABLE DOME TENT WALLS & ACCESSORIES
Light Wind Stakes Kit:
Secure the tent to ground. Includes 4 stakes, 4 ropes and a storage bag.
Designed to hold your tent in case of heavy winds. A must have in rough conditions.
⅜” x 18″
Price: $5.00 each
Professional Ratchet and Rope:
Automatic lock and release rope & ratchet – Holds up to 250 lbs.
⅜” x 10′ Rope
Our Portable Displays To Go is the place to go for one stop shop trade show exhibits and displays, for a fast and easy shopping and shipping experience. In the Portable Displays To Go we have a large inventory of products that don’t require large amounts of customization, and a quick turnaround with 3-5 days production time.