Trade Show Event: National Apartment Association NAA 2018
Location: San Diego Convention Center, California
Exhibitor: Anyone Home, specialized in CRM and Marketing engagement for the apartment industry.
Orange County-based client Anyone Home asked us to design a 20’x20′ tradeshow booth rental that they could fit their budget with the following features :
- Tall high quality graphic panels with overhead hanging sign for maximum visibility.
- Demo Theater area with large TV screen.
- Full storage / closet with locking door.
- Workstation with TV, counter height table and chairs.
- Reception/welcome desk with additional storage.
- Enough floor space for lounge area with modern furniture.
The h-line trade show solution was an ideal candidate and our design team quickly presented free 3D renderings checking all the boxes on the client’s wish list. After a few revisions, the final layout was approved so marketing and graphic designer could work together to create the graphic panel files to be printed.
Marketing Manager Megan Garrison was impressed by how easily and quickly the h-line system works [Watch the video HERE].
Although initially interested in a full service turnkey rental solution, Megan realized that she could leverage her exhibit budget by having Anyone Home team setup and dismantle the booth without any technical training. Airborne Visuals provided detailed instructions and practical advice to make this a smooth process.
Estimated I&D labor savings approx. $4,000 to be used for furniture upgrade, custom flooring and backlit graphics.