Cloud-based Intuitive Content Management Software.
• Create engaging and powerful multimedia content with DYI editor.
• Real Time Update of your digital screens in multiple locations.
• Manage remotely from your browser at home or the office.
Smart technology brings ENGAGEMENT to multiple locations.
Use with all your Digital Signage devices:
Windows | Apple | Android | Chrome | Amazon | Linux
Stunningly easy to learn features
If you would like to create your own digital contents, the play signage software has been designed to make it easy for you to build and maintain powerful interactive displays. Click below to explore.
Built-in Editor & Templates
Transitions & Animations
Supports Offline Playing
Assign Roles for your Team
Schedule Playlist Content
Remotely Manage Playlists
Analytics / Proof of Play
Ask us about our content creation services
If you don’t have the time or the resources to create your own digital contents, airborne visuals will design and maintain high quality professional signage customized to your requirements. Talk to your account manager about graphic design services.
Create or have us customize your digital posters
Your team can revise or approve contents from any browser.
Playlists are instantly updated to each location.
Ask our Graphic Design team to use any of the following:
- Royalty Free Images, Videos, and Gifs
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest,
- HTML5 – Custom Integration Plugin
- Weather and Time Widgets
- Alert messages
- RSS Feeds Plugin
- Google Docs, Slides, Calendar, Maps, Reviews
- LIVE Stream
- Interactive Touch Screen
Keep Track of Analytics
With analytics (Also known as proof-of-play) you can get reports of file playbacks from your screens as proof that the files were actually presented. A playback is recorded every time a file is loaded by your player which then is sent to our analytics server for storage and data aggregation.
Which plugin playbacks are reported?
The playbacks are stored for images and videos, playbacks for plugins (such as weather or text) are not stored.
For how long is the data stored?
- Asset detailed – 6 months.
- Screen detailed – 6 months.
- Asset report by asset – 12 months.
- Asset report by screen – 12 months.
- Screen report by asset – 12 months.
As for our Proof-of-Play Analytics, we offer several report types:
- Asset report
- Grouped by asset
- Grouped by screen
- Screen report
- Grouped by asset
Grouped By Asset Report
Grouped By Screen -Asset Report
Detailed Screen Asset Report
Screen Report – Grouped By Asset
Detailed Screen Report
Fill out this contact form for a FREE – CMS demo